DELIVERY & CARE INSTRUCTION
1. Average lead times: We deliver our stretched canvas prints to shipping company at the end of 4 working days and the rolled condition canvas prints at the end of 2 working days. Delivery time may change as your country.
2. Prices include VAT. As the buyer, you do not have an extra obligation to pay other than the fee that appears on the "Confirm Order" page on our site.
3. CANVASTAR may change the cargo company in order to make faster shipment when needed. There is no additional charge for changes made due to customer satisfaction.
4. In case of products that cannot be delivered to cargo, the special couriers of our company will contact you with regard to delivery times. For products requiring special courier, additional cargo will be negotiated and alternatives will be left to the buyer.
5. Please confirm the address to which the shipment will be delivered after the sale is completed, together with a recipient contact phone number.
6. CANVASTAR provides boxing for optimum protection in wooden pulley shipments. It also keeps the costs arising from the materials and cargo used at an optimum level and includes them in the frame and frame price.
7. Canvas prints printed by CANVASTAR are produced for indoor use. Outdoor sun exposure will cause discoloration and fading in a short time.
8. Canvas prints should be cleaned with a SLIGHTLY DAMP CLOTH OR SOFT AND DRY BRUSH. Cleaning activities with wet cloth or washing method will cause surface wear.
9. If the above conditions are met, our CANVASTAR brand prints are covered by a 2 (two) year warranty. This period starts from the moment you make your payment.
10. For other branded products, the warranty conditions of the respective brand apply.